November 30, 2021
Every idea I learned in July 2020
- The supreme blessing of an able bodied old age is the delicious opportunity to not waste again that child like state
- The sum total of thoughts, emotions, words, and actions that fill the brief interval between birth and death—is our one great creative masterpiece
- Be a version of yourself that you want to spend time with
- Everything you love will be gone someday
- In the great expense of time we’re already dead. We’re just a dot and the dot is already over. We’re already in the past
- That’s a crock of shit. This isn’t a platform. A platform is when the economic value of everybody that uses it, exceeds the value of the company that creates it. Then it’s a platform (Bill Gates on Facebook)
- Over an extended period of time, being an entrepreneur requires more enthusiasm than discipline
- Live life like its the second time around and you got it wrong the first time
- The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence
- App-first transportation is more like a heating bill (varies on usage) and less like a mortgage (fixed cost no matter how used). It also breaks usage into friendlier $10-20 increments, not $500/mo or $25k upfront payments, and matches the habits of Gen Z
- 1% inspiration. 99% perspiration
- Inspiration is not receiving information. Inspiration is applying what you’ve received.
- Give up the neediness to always know moment to moment when you meditate. If you have a thought - just playfully say “i dont know”
- Life passes most people by while they are making grand plans for it.